MICS - Monaco International Clubbing Show 2011 Dates Announced
Following the success of MICS 2010, the MICS Team is pleased to announce that this year's event will be held in Monaco at the extravagant Grimaldi Forum, November 9th, 10th and 11th 2011.
Following the success of MICS 2010, the Monaco International Clubbing Show Team is pleased to announce that this year’s event will be held in Monaco at the extravagant Grimaldi Forum, November 9th, 10th and 11th 2011.
The three-day show will run from 2pm to 9pm and will be held until the morning in the entire Principality of Monaco. In 2010, the exhibition covered more than 10,000 m2 of businesses. Demos, conferences and networking have all contributed, to making the MICS a landmark event and a unique networking platform for the nightlife industry leaders.
Approximately 10,134 professionals were in attendance to showcase, discover new products and share innovative ideas. Attendees benefited from the opportunity to meet the elite of the nightlife industry and clubs such as VIP Room (France), Sankeys (UK), Blue Marlin Ibiza (Spain) and Soho Rooms (Russia). Also, crafted cocktails were poured from the finest liquor brands, including Bacardi, who organized a spectacular bartending contest at the core of the exhibition.
Among the brands displayed, you could find Clay Paky, Sennheiser, and Activision in the technical booths and various brands, such as Perrier Jouët, Monster Energy, Grey Goose, and Absolut, in the drinking area.
The action was not limited to Grimaldi Forum: the entire Principality danced to the rhythm of the MICS Partner venues (Black Legend, Brasserie de Monaco and Jimmy’z) organized 33 night-parties and side-events. The event attracted a large international audience; an unprecedented feat during the fall season.
The MICS confirms :
- Art Gallery
- The Monster Energy FMX show more impressive
- The festival DJs and new talents of electronic music
- Space Diaghilev (technical space) much more complete and technical
- The Fashion show MCFF Monte-Carlo Fashion Forum
- The Show Room : MICS Club
- The competition flair
- International Exhibitors: sound, light, design, new technologies, beverages
As well as new features that you will discover:
- A meeting forum dedicated to the DJ
- Expansion of the surface area
- The gathering of all the PR of the largest international
- A huge concert on the Monaco harbour
- Opening Wednesday at 2.00PM for 3 days of exhibition and 4 nights of parties and fun
- The possibility to make an appointment online, with the village premium exhibitors on MICS website
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet top nightlife industry players! See you there, November 9th, 10th and 11th 2011!
Find out more
Monaco International Clubbing Show