Modball Rally Europe 2021 - Part 2
The Modball Rally Europe 2021 - Part 2 is the 2nd Modball Rally Europe in 2021, this one taking place in September and takes the drivers from London to Ibiza.
Official Route - 18-24th September 2021
London - Paris - Barcelona (Two Nights) - Valencia - Ricardo Tormo Race Circuit - Ibiza
The Modball Europe Rally 2021 - Part 2 is limited to only 100 cars maximum, strictly first come first serve, no exceptions.
Modball Rally Standard Package - 3995 GBP Per Person. Minimum Two People Per Car, No Maximum:
- Luxury Hotel accommodation in London and all overnight cities including two nights in Barcelona.
- Dinner every night in each city.
- Awards Dinner and Final party in Monaco.
- Ferry from the UK to France and Denia to Ibiza.
- Entry to all parties and events during the week.
- Breakfast and parking at all hotels.
- Full car sticker pack including Modball logos, sun strips, and Modball sponsor stickers
- Team packs including lanyards, wristbands.
- Luggage vehicle access - 1 suitcase per team.
- Add extra rooms for the whole week for 3995 GBP so you don't have to share with your co-pilot, add this extra when you sign up.
Vehicle & Age Rules
The minimum age is 18, any car is accepted with at least two modifications, cosmetic or mechanical. We have supercars, movie cars, fire engines, tour buses, monster trucks, limousines, almost everything, the Modball Rally encourage drivers to be as creative as possible with their car.
Once you have placed all official Modball stickers on your car you can add all the stickers from your sponsors, with no limits on size. Modball participants have been known to cover their entry fees through sponsorship by having stickers placed on their vehicles. In order to do this Modball recommends you contact companies early and to book your team place early. Your team name can be your sponsor’s name and this will feature on this page under the team list.