Andy C / Bugzy Malone / MK / AJ Tracey / Chase & Status (DJ Set) / Jackmaster / Hannah Wants / Skream / Solardo / Gorgon City / Bicep (DJ Set) / Eats Everything / Patrick Topping / Dusky / Artwork / David Rodigan / Hunee / Alan Fitzpatrick / Steve Lawler / Wilkinson (DJ Set) / Richy Ahmed / Apollonia / Jamie Jones / Camelphat / Claptone / Darius Syrossian / Flava D / Heidi / Holy Goof / Jax Jones / Jeremy Underground / Joy Orbison / Mall Grab / Mistajam / My Nu Leng / Nadia Rose / Nastia / Peggy Gou / Redlight / SASASAS / Sonny Fodera / Special Request / Cristoph / Darkzy / Denney / Detlef b2b Latmun / Franky Rizardo / Heartless Crew / Lauren Lo Sung / Mak & Pasteman / Max Chapman / Mollie Collins / Or:La / Sam Divine / Skepsis / The Heatwave / Waze & Odyssey / William Djoko + many more
With over 100 headline acts and underground DJs performing across 6 open-air arenas, you can expect to hear everything from house and techno to bass and grime. In 2018 the festival will run from Monday 25th June right through to the after party on Friday morning 29th June until 10am.
The Island of Pag is up there as one of Europe's most beautiful locations, making it a perfect spot to sit back, relax and catch some rays.
- This year Hideout takes place over 6 amazing open air venues on Zrce Beach: Papaya, Aquarius Kalypso, Euphoria and Noa
- Pool parties kick off at 3pm every day and run through till 8pm. Hosted by the likes of our good friends Paradise, Jackathon and Elrow, these are not to be missed!
- Boat parties are a must! Five per day, all packed with headliners and surprise guests, setting sail from Novalja at 1/2/3/5/6pm
- Head back to Zrce for 11pm for the night time programme spread over our 6 arenas
- Don't miss the magic of the closing sets as the sun rises over the mountains at 5am
- So make sure you get some decent food and sleep in between!
Published Sat. 9th of Dec 2017
Updated Tue. 13th of Feb 2018