Major Lazer / Marco Carola / Stormzy / Diplo / Jamie Jones / Mk / The Martinez Brothers / Hannah Wants / Hot Since 82 / Dj Koze / Rodhad / Bicep / Darius Syrossian / David Rodigan / Disciples / Dusky / Gerd Janson / Heidi / Kurupt Fm / Leon Vynehall / My Nu Leng / Paco Osuna / Redlight / Richy Ahmed / Shy Fx / Skream / Steve Lawler / Royal T / Dj Q / Flava D / Aj Tracey / Alan Fitzpatrick / Barely Legal / Camelphat / Cuartero / Denis Sulta / Dj Craze / Dj Haus / Dj Yoda / Doorly / Friction / Gotsome / Hector Couto / George Fitzgerald / Icarus / Illyus & Barrientos / Jasper James / Joey Daniel / Klose One / Mike Skinner / Mak & Pasteman / Robag Wruhme / Ryan Elliott / Theo Kottis / The Dreem Teem / Danny Howard / B Traits / Artwork / Anja Schneider / Patrick Topping / Eats Everything / Wiley / Mind Against / Mistajam / Solardo / Tiga / Chris Lorenzo / Denney / Hype & Hazard / Jesse Calosso / Lee Walker / Mele / Mella Dee / Monki / Nick Curly / Sonny Fodera / Waze & Odyssey / Arkive / Cera Alba / Devstar / Dotb / Grainger / Jack Swift / Nicola Bear / North Base / People Get Real / Ressless / Reg Naylor / Understate + many more
With over 100 headline acts and underground DJs performing across 6 open-air arenas, you can expect to hear everything from house and techno to bass and grime. In 2017 the festival will run from Monday 26th June right through to the after party on Friday morning 30th June until 10am.
The Island of Pag is up there as one of Europe's most beautiful locations, making it a perfect spot to sit back, relax and catch some rays.
- This year Hideout takes place over 6 amazing open air venues on Zrce Beach: Papaya, Aquarius Kalypso, Euphoria and Noa
- Pool parties kick off at 3pm every day and run through till 8pm. Hosted by the likes of our good friends Paradise, Jackathon and Elrow, these are not to be missed!
- Boat parties are a must! Five per day, all packed with headliners and surprise guests, setting sail from Novalja at 1/2/3/5/6pm
- Head back to Zrce for 11pm for the night time programme spread over our 6 arenas
- Don't miss the magic of the closing sets as the sun rises over the mountains at 5am
- So make sure you get some decent food and sleep in between!
Published Mon. 12th of Dec 2016
Updated Mon. 29th of Jan 2018