Adam Beyer / Alan Fitzpatrick / Andhim / Andy C / Apres / Arkive / Artwork / B Traits / Barely Legal / Bicep / Catz N Dogz / Cera Alba / Damian Martez / Danny Howard / Darius Syrossian / David Rodigan / De La Swing / Denney / Dj EZ / Dj Haus / Dj Hype / Doorly / Dotb / Dusky / Eats Everything / Eton Messy Djs / Flava D / Friend Within / Gardens Of God / Gorgon City / Gotsome / Grainger / Hannah Wants / Harvard Bass / Heidi / Hot Since 82 / Huxley / Jack Swift / Jackmaster / Jamie Jones / Jamie XX / Jasper James / Jesus / John Talabot / Joris Voorn / Joy Orbison / Julio Bashmore / Kurupt Fm / Last Magpie / Low Steppa / Mak And Pasteman / Marc Maya / Mediate / Mele / Mella Dee / Midland / Mike Jones / Mistajam / Mk / Monki / My Nu Leng / Nicola Bear / North Base / Oliver Dollar / Patrick Topping / Paul Woolford / People Get Real / Plastician / Preditah / Redlight / Reg Naylor / Richy Ahmed / Sante / Scott Bradford / Secretsundaze / Seth Troxler / Shadow Child / Sidney Charles / Skepta / Skream / Sonny Fodera / Special Request / Steve Lawler / Stormzy / TCTS / The Black Madonna / The Martinez Brothers / The Sonic Emporium / Theo Kottis / Toddla T / Tom Rio / Toni Varga / Understate / Waff / Waze & Odyssey / Zinc + many more
With over 100 headline acts and underground DJs performing across 6 open-air arenas, you can expect to hear everything from house and techno to bass and grime. In 2016 the festival will run from Sunday 26th June right through to the after party on Friday morning 1st July until 10am.
The Island of Pag is up there as one of Europe's most beautiful locations, making it a perfect spot to sit back, relax and catch some rays.
- This year Hideout takes place over 6 amazing open air venues on Zrce Beach: Papaya, Aquarius Kalypso, Euphoria and Noa
- Pool parties kick off at 3pm every day and run through till 8pm. Hosted by the likes of our good friends Paradise, Jackathon and Elrow, these are not to be missed!
- Boat parties are a must! Five per day, all packed with headliners and surprise guests, setting sail from Novalja at 1/2/3/5/6pm
- Head back to Zrce for 11pm for the night time programme spread over our 6 arenas
- Don't miss the magic of the closing sets as the sun rises over the mountains at 5am
- So make sure you get some decent food and sleep in between!
Published Thu. 26th of May 2016
Updated Mon. 29th of Jan 2018